Get FREE updates on the latest ringtones,
logos, alerts, mobile news, & free downloads.
Join our newsletter now
Information derived from http://pwot.co.uk/wml/
For further info, email the author @ firstname.lastname@example.org
wml-tools is a
suite of small programs designed to help in the construction of WAP WML
decks. The suite currently comprises :
- wmlc - a WML bytecode compiler
- wmld - a WML bytecode
- wmlv - a very simple text-based
WML deck viewer
- wbmp2xpm - a WBMP to XPM
- wmlhtml - a simple WML deck to
- rdfwml - an RDF channel to WML
The overall project is
still less than a week old, but each tool is at a different stage :
- wmlc - can compile most WML
decks so long as they don't contain script variables as these are
not dealt with yet.
- wmld - can decompile correctly
every WML deck that I have at the moment. Can deal with string table
references and script variables.
- wmlv - understands the most
basic tags only but can give a quick indication of how WML decks can
- wbmp2xpm - can parse all WBMPs
I have at the moment.
- wmlhtml - generates HTML which
gives a good representation of how WML decks will look. To become a
CGI program which will also convert inline images to allow WML to be
browsed from a normal web browser.
- rdfwml - can handle the
Primary site :